Senior Manager Operations (m/f/d) - FinTech
Global leading international company in Fin Tech business
Work for a company that want their people to grow and develop
Our client is a global leading company in the financial services industry.
Through their omnichannel platform they connect the digital and physical worlds to allow cross-boarder money movement for family, friends and businesses.
- As a team leader you will ensure Money Transfer services and products are deployed effectively
- Inspire, motivate and lead a team of operations managers from different countries
- Manage the day-to-day performance across the operational departments and ensure that the teams adhere to internal policies and contracts
- Be a role model for customer service excellence and set high goals for service quality and support
- Improve productivity, create efficiency's, and coordinate between back-office teams with your strategic thinking and planning skills
- Unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated work experience in a similar function in the area of payment/banking services and processes
- Progressive experience managing a large operational team and a proven track record of delivering cost-saving efficiency's
- High passion for delivering excellent customer service and a high degree of analytically mindset
- Strategic planning, and strong communication skills to lead, inspire and motivate a team of operation managers
- Willingness to work in a lean and agile working environment
- Fluency in German and English required
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. The legal minimum wage is € 69.000,-- gross/year on a full-time basis plus bonus. The attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.