- Cross-regional Senior Marketing role
- Career development with global market leader
Our client is a market leading global player in the fashion & textile industry, creating innovative and transformative fibre products and solutions. Consumers and business partners around the globe value the unique expertise and market knowledge as well as the passion for creating a sustainable outlook for the industry. The company strives for excellence across the entire value chain - from the entrepreneurial spirit and R&D to production and customer relationships.
- Strategic thinking: Drive and establish systems, processes & ways of working to enable holistic cross-channel communication strategies and activation plans for the Region Europe, Americas & Turkey.
- Planning: Develop and oversee the regional annual brand communication plan and bring it to life in coordinating our efforts and investments in large media campaigns, social and digital activations, PR, influencers, onsite content, events, fairs, etc.
- Execution & coordination: Execute the Communications strategy and implementation, including end-to-end co-ordination (planning, creating, testing, reporting) of all activity with your team and consistently deliver and drive new ideas and initiatives to improve commercial performance.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively across functions such as Global and Regional Marketing, Business Development and Segments to build strategies & activations for B2C and B2B.
- Agency management: Lead management of current digital media agencies, creative agencies and vendors, while providing recommendations for future ones.
- Budget responsibility: Manage digital marketing budget with a strong focus on ROAS, optimizing full funnel approach and attaining measurable results.
- Networking: Build long-standing relationships with key journalist, partners, publications and industry spokespeople
- University Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing & Sales or similar
- Minimum of 5 years experience in working internationally in B2C marketing and communications with an emphasis on FMCG or Fashion/Luxury/Consumer goods
- Business & analytical mindset - proven track record in developing and executing marketing communication strategies & expertise in reaching and engaging user/audience segments through a targeted strategy. Passionate about results and efficiency. Experienced in applying latest insights, data-analysis and KPIs to sharpen content and media strategies to drive reach, engagement and conversion.
- Strong communicator - You have excellent English & German skills, and are able to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, able to bring people with you and to drive alignment.
- Hands-On attitude - Highly motivated and committed - You are getting things done in a fast-paced ongoingly changing environment. You are a highly reliable business partner, passionate about your work and able to choose the right battles. You embrace and drive change and are always on the hunt for solutions and improvements.
- Collaborative spirit - you are open minded, are inclusive and communicate across functions to get all perspectives on board. You contribute to a positive and productive environment.
- Client and Partner focus - you strive to create a great experience for our partner brands.
- Functional Expertise - you have the necessary skills, but you keep constantly current on trends & practices.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you like to get things done and own them, you drive the change and take accountability
- Competitive salary package including attractive base salary, variable bonus and various corporate benefits
- For this position a gross annual goal salary starting from 55.000 EUR wll be paid, including the option for overpayment reflecting your individual qualification and experience.
- Position with a lot of responsibility (functional & organizational) and a lot of personal development opportunities within the multi-national organization.