- Cutting edge technology
- Remote opportunity
Our client provides cutting edge technology to engage all participants of a sport, including participants, officials, and spectators.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art native mobile applications in a collaborative Agile team environment.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application features and development problems.
- Identify and help execute ways to increase team and company effectiveness as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends, and opportunities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of proven development.
- Knowledge of iOS or Android.
- A proven track record of building and deploying enterprise applications.
- A proven track record of building modular, reusable, and tested code.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving.
- Our client loves to stay ahead of the market by learning, evaluating and using the latest technologies.
- Work cross-functional with the option to take a look behind the curtain of the other developer's domains.
- Flexible working environment: You have the option to work fully remotely
- Innovation on a regular basis to try out new things.