Senior VAT Accountant
A New SSC!
A chance to become a part of an international project!
Our Client is a global, established company located in Prague (Czech Republic. They are currently looking for a Senior VAT Accountant who will be dedicated to group's entities from EMEA region.
- Support with the elaboration of a sustainable VAT compliance for the Group
- Support and advise the business areas in international VAT
- Monitor compliance with internal VAT standards regarding operational business, incl. monitoring relevant changes in regulations as well as suggestion and implementation of relevant changes
- Identifying opportunities to reduce VAT costs
- Ensure a VAT related risk management.
- Liaise with internal project accountants and support functions to ensure appropriate VAT accounting
- Provide ad-hoc VAT technical expertise and support including liaising with country specific professional advisers
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting, meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Continuously look for optimisation opportunities of our processes and workflows
- University Degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience on similar position (VAT/Indirect Tax) preferably within SSC/BPO sector
- SAP knowledge is required
- Experience in Start-Up or dynamic environment - will be an additional advantage
- English languages knowledge on advance level required
- Proactive mindset and ability to prioritise and complete tasks
The company provides: pension insurance contribution, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, vacation- 5 weeks, Above-standard health care (rehabilitation, vitamins, vaccinations), Notebook, education courses and training