Senior VAT Specialist - NEW SCC - Medical Sector
Processes migration to new SSC in Prague
Manage its European Entities VAT compliance
We are looking for individuals who will be developing new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable and well-known company from a medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- support with the elaboration of sustainable VAT compliance for the Group
- Support and advise the business areas in international VAT.
- Monitor compliance with internal VAT standards regarding operational business, incl. monitoring relevant changes in regulations as well as suggestion and implementation of relevant changes
- Identifying opportunities to reduce VAT costs
- Ensure VAT-related risk management.
- Liaise with internal project accountants and support functions to ensure appropriate VAT accounting
- Provide ad hoc VAT technical expertise and support including liaising with country-specific professional advisers.
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting, meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Continuously look for optimisation opportunities of our processes and workflows
- Excellent technical and proven VAT knowledge of multiple EU countries.
- Good overall financial skills.
- Ability to understand the balance sheet & income statement impacts of every transaction and to challenge or propose material accounting judgmental entries when relevant.
- Strong Technical VAT and Accounting Knowledge
- SAP, Hyperion, US-GAAP, SOX
- Effective time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Base salary + bonus
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Sport card
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.