System Administrator (m/f)
Very innovative and fast growing medical devices company
We are looking for a committed System Administrator (m/f)
Our client is a very innovative and fast growing medical devices company.
In close cooperation with the physicians our client develops, produces and markets medical devices for aortic and peripheral vascular diseases. The product portfolio encompasses conventional vascular grafts and interventional implants for vascular and cardiac surgery and radiology and cardiology.
The company aspires for the best possible solutions for both patient and user and pursues this goal through continuous developments and innovations.
The company headquarter is located 40 km south of Stuttgart, the capital of the Federal State of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
We are looking for a committed System Engineer (m/f) who works with joy and ambition to the best possible solutions for patients and users.
- Responsible for the implementation and operational support of all aspects of the client infrastructure and systems (e.g. Active Directory, Virtual Servers (VMWare), Firewall, VPN, Switches, Server, Storage, WLAN-Controller)
- Works within the international team helping and solving technical issues in the client's international sites
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical personnel, monitors and enforce Service Level Agreements and follows problems to resolution
- Contributes to development of client's IT by participating in international projects
- Administration of security related soft- and hardware
- Provides IT support (problem analysis, troubleshooting, IT trainings)
- Responsible for data safety, backups (Veeam) and recovery
- Collaboration with external service provides and vendors
- University degree or apprenticeship in computer science or equivalent desirable
- Wide-ranging experience as System Administrator or System Engineer
- Either MCSE, MCSA, MCITP Server Administrator as well as CCNP certification is very desirable
- Good knowledge of and technical experience with PCs/laptops and hardware components as Storage (Netapp), Physical Servers (Fujitsu und Dell), Network switching (CISCO), firewall, WLAN
- Experience with Operating systems (Windows7, Windows10, Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 und 2016) as well as the Microsoft SQL Server and applications run in an office environment (Office 365 and Outlook 365)
- Ideally experience with VMWare and Netapp and Veeam
- Basic networking skills (VPN, DNS, DHCP, LAN, Firewall and WAN concepts)
- Sound understanding of customers and their requirements
- Experience of working in an international organization
- Fluency in English and at least basic German skills; any additional European language would be a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and motivation to learn new technologies
- Willingness for occasional European business trips
- Attractive salary
- Good career perspectives in an international company
- Modern working environment and nice colleagues
- Permanent position