Tax Coordinator (m/f/d) - International Market
International working background
Centrally located in the city center
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international company in the food market. As their key value they produce and export high quality food by conducting a sustainable management and a passion of enhancing peoples lives. To reach their goals they always remain Safety, Quality and Integrity. Now the operations of our client reach more than 140 countries with more than 4000 product.
- Participate on the tax compliance oversight an tax planning for entities under International Market (Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa)
- Advisory, reviewal and approval on the calculation of income taxes, WHT, VAT, among others, as well as coordinating the submission of ancillary obligations on each region
- Transfer Pricing strategy, Control and documentation; management of intercompany agreements and Advanced Pricing Agreements (tax rulings) negotiation and implementation
- Monetising tax credits and cash flow optimisation topics; monitoring tax legislative changes to find tax saving opportunities; support on M&A
- Participate on inquiries of tax inspections an litigation's, liaising with tax authorities and providing tax audit support for the company for corporate taxation, commodity taxes and statutory payroll deductions
- Work alongside the accounting team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Accounting, Economics or equivalent discipline (mandatory), Master in Tax law/Finance is desirable
- 5 years of relevant working experience in Big Fours, multinational organisations or large Consultancy/Audit Firms/ Tax Law Firms
- Familiar with the tax regulations in the European region and OECD guidelines on Transfer Pricing and International Taxation
- Experience with tax planning, support the analysis and implementation of projects with the highest legitimate tax saving as possible
- Tax due diligence, tax structuring for acquisition and divestment , SPA support and post-acquisition tax structuring
- Prepare tax structure papers, tax opinions, M&A reports, andax analysis
- People skills including fundamentals of leading and developing, ability to prioritise and manage multiple engagements such as tax related issues and set up of new entities or business activities
- Fluent level of verbal and written English, German language is a plus
What's on Offer
For this position, the salary range lies between € 45.000 - € 65.000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. In addition, our client offers a few attractive benefits such as public transportation card for Vienna.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.