Tax Manager (m/f)
Great work environment!
Successful, dyamic and international company!
About Our Client
Our client, a successful financial services firm, in the field of cryptocurrencies, tokenised assets and blockchain technology is looking for a Tax Expert (f/m/d), to further support the company's expansion.
- Act as an internal tax expert for new products and company operations
- Advise our group companies regarding tax topics concerning daily business and during projects regarding tax accounting, income taxes and other taxes
- Prepare and evaluate tax strategies
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Prepare income tax declarations for our group companies
- Calculation of current and deferred taxes for local GAAP purposes
- Implementation of tax law changes and EU guidelines
- Tax calculation and payment of other taxes
- Support Tax audits of our group companies
- Contact person for tax enquiries
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry area as a tax advisor, in a strategy consulting company or in a start-up
- Expert knowledge of Austrian tax law
- Expert knowledge with UGB
- Excellent analytical skills and process understanding
- Excellent German and English skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is considered a plus
- Knowledge of British GAAP is considered a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers:
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on the company's customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand-new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
Our client offers an annual gross salary of 64.000 Euro. Overpayment depending on the qualifications and work experience.