- Successful international group of companies from the industry
- Experienced buyer (m/f/d) in the field of plastics
Our customer is an international group of companies that manufactures high-quality and technologically sophisticated products for industry.We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Buyer (m/f/d) for plastics for the location in Vienna.
- Project-independent preparation of the supplier market for the purchase of material for series production
- Strategic orientation of the assigned area of responsibility, taking into account the strategic corporate goals and the departmental and departmental requirements derived from them
- Ensuring compliance with and achievement of defined KPIs
- Identification of possible suppliers (due to e.g. demand for new materials in coordination with material and process development; demand for additional suppliers of the existing product range; increase in the local share; reduction of currency risks)
- Carrying out supplier visits and audits together with the quality department (SQE)
- Ensuring the supplier's acceptance of the company's standard contracts
- Report on market research and supplier approval activities to PUW team
- Clarify product specification together with the technical department (e.g. WD).
- Support of the Make or Buy (MoB) analysis together with the plants and cost controlling
- Maintenance of SAP material master and material price
- Commercial and purchasing support throughout the approval process (e.g. commercial and logistical agreements on sample delivery, price analysis of potential materials)
- Carrying out supplier visits and control audits together with the quality department
- Completed technical or economic training (HAK, HTL, master, FH, TU)
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing, ideally in the technical area and/or in a production company
- Analytical thinking, structured approach and technical understanding
- High level of initiative, assertiveness and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Organizational skills and advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced MS Office and SAP skills (MM)
- ERP tools (SAP)
Our customer offers the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in an innovative and modern working environment in a responsible and long-term position. A gross annual salary of at least EUR 55,000 (gross, on a full-time basis) is planned for this position. With the appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.