Associate Credit (m/f)
Europe's Most Valuable Fintech
with Partners in Eight New Global Markets
Our client is opening a Vienna based credit hub. With already established locations in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Istanbul, etc. redefining lending to lower mid-market businesses globally, using its next-generation credit platform
- Developing detailed financial models, comprised of transaction details, financial statement analysis, projections, credit metrics, etc.
- Conducting sensitivity analysis on projections for stress testing on loans for serviceability
- Identifying deal-specific covenants which act as early warning signals while monitoring loans
- Drafting credit reports with key takeaways on opportunity; reports must be concise, in an easy to read format for Credit and Risk teams to review and comment
- Conducting detailed industry/market studies to gain a deep understanding of the operating environment of borrowers
- Monitoring borrower performance on an ongoing basis and producing periodic review reports, including annual reviews
- Interacting with clients to discuss data gaps, inconsistencies, analytical frameworks, etc.
- Strong financial analysis
- Ability to draft financial reports
- Exceptional communication and client-facing skills
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks outside the box), results driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Hands on attitude, capable of understanding the big picture
- Ability to thrive in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work
- MBA/CFA preferred with 2-5 years of relevant experience required
Our client offers an annual gross salary of 90,000 Euro. Overpayment depending on the qualifications and work experience is possible.