Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
Shape vision, strategy and execution of a fintech start up digital asset(crypto)
Profound experience as product leader
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to drive the vision, strategy and execution of a fintech start up in the digital asset (crypto) industry. As an energetic, inspirational and passionate product leader you are required to develop a profound understanding of the evolving market needs to ensure that the client achieves its active user target as fast as possible by shaping the product to it's customer's needs.
You will work closely with the company leadership team and co-founders to create a compelling product strategy and lead a team of talented product, UX, marketing and digital managers to disrupt the banking industry, deliver awesome customer experience, improve digital assets payment solutions, and build a new data analytic product category to leverage on the understanding of the customer, based on their payment behaviors.
- Owning product strategy, product positioning, pricing, roadmap, product execution and its impact on the success of the customers and business.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and customer success to identify target customer segments, evaluate market trends and competitive landscape to align the product strategy with the go-to-market strategy.
- Deeply understand our customers' needs through empathy, research, and ongoing interactions with customers and partners, and translate them into a compelling product strategy that continuously delights our customers
- Assessing, tracking and reporting product goals, objectives and targets and their impact on the business objectives and targets including but not limited to revenue growth, customer advocacy and net retention.
- Leading the execution of product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, projects, customer adoption, success and satisfaction. Working closely with the engineering leaders and data & AI teams to drive the execution.
- Build and coach a word class team of product managers, analysts and designers to drive product excellence. Foster a culture of customer centricity, innovation and agility.
- Through active thought leadership build a strong product brand & positioning and achieve the scaling and growth targets, specifically achieve active user targets
- 10+ years experience working as product leader preferably a B2C fin tech industry.
- Strong leadership skills, hiring skills, mentorship skills, technical expertise, marketing and communication skills. Sales, sales enablement to target and acquire active users expertise is preferred.
- Industry experience with subscription, billing, or payments is of advantage.
- Strong track record of product execution, scaling & growth and excellence through rigorous adoption of product management best practices, processes and methodologies.
- Strong advocate of top-notch user experience with great attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership to drive things end-to-end from ideation to customer's satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Highly data-driven and adept at extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative data to inform important product decisions, remove biases and eliminate opinions.
- A strong team player with ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Bachelor's or MS degree is required; MBA preferred
- Curiosity. open minded, ego-free attitude, empathy, transparency, and a good sense of humor.
- Fixed salary compensation starting from 80.000 upwards + bonus
- Dynamic start up team atmosphere
- Dynamic flexible working
- Chance to disrupt the banking industry
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.