Director of Technical Operations (f/m)
Development and coordination of the technical operations
Building the structure for the technical operations
Our client TriLite Technologies is a fast growing Augmented Reality company based in Vienna, Austria & Mountain View, California. They develop and manufacture the next-generation laser beam scanners and the head-mounted displays of the future for a global customer base. The position is based in Vienna.
- Planning, monitoring and optimization of the technical business to ensure smooth progress and optimum internal processes.
- Cooperation with international suppliers to build relationships, management of procurement processes and coordination
- Management of the agreements with external electronic manufacturing partners and ensure that the company runs with conformity to established regulations
- Building up the technical team to ensure that our company has the necessary people, skills and technical talents needed to reach our goals
- Responsibility for setting up a technical team to ensure the objectives as the company grows
- Problem solving through cooperation with other groups in the company
- Provision thought leadership and direction for product efforts with our engineering groups
- The successful candidate holds a master's degree in e.g. physic/electronic/photonic/optometric
- Experience in organizational management and leadership with an inspiring track record
- Specific knowledge and enthusiasm for highly technological hardware products.
- Proven track in executing and managing international supplier relationship activities with a knowledge of industry's legal rules and guidelines.
- Experience or a good understanding of business processes, e.g., with respect to electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and/or supply chain.
- You have a good understanding of the technical needs and internal processes in entrepreneurial companies with respect to growth trajectory and scaling.
- Excellent verbal/communications skills and a thoughtful, persuasive personal style
- Willingness to develop and lead projects independently with little to no direction.
- Capability of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- Fluent English and German languages skills
Our client provides an attractive workplace at the office based in the central part of Vienna. The environment is dynamic and challenging. The company provides a high level of start up philosophy in an international field. The client offers a minimum salary of EUR 85.000 per annum with the willingness to overpay.