Global Trade Finance Banker (m/w/d)
great career opportunity!
successful, international bank!
The Global Transaction Banking (GTB) arm of our constituent provides clients with a wide range of services such as Cash Management Services, Trade services, receivables and Supply chain finance.
The Trade Service team in GTB Vienna is promoting, managing and developing Trade Finance solutions for corporate clients in close cooperation with the Coverage team based in Austria, the global Trade Finance network of the bank and other departments of the Bank.
The team is looking for an experimented and highly motivated Global Trade Banker who will be responsible for the origination and execution of high value Trade Finance transactions and the development of Trade Finance solutions.
The Global Trade Banker reports to the Regional Head of Trade Services for Northern Europe.
The job is based in Vienna.
- Defines and implements a yearly marketing plan with the coverage team.
- Initiates and develops trade business with corporate clients (Austrian and multinationals located in Austria).
- Originates trade finance solutions for strategic clients (Pitching solutions, presenting transactions to management, risk department, compliance, etc).
- Interacts and actively co-operates with Coverage Bankers, the other Trade Finance teams and other business lines of the bank.
- Ensure proper execution of transactions by back and middle office
- Follows up on operational issues with Back Office teams and support functions (Compliance, Legal, Risk)
- Keeps abreast of innovation in trade finance and understands clients moves and expectations
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of traditional trade finance products (L/Cs, SBLCs, guarantees) and good understanding of the risk drivers of the trade business
- Experience in dealing with large multinational corporate clients and corporate relationship managers.
- Excellent level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Familiarity with risk based profitability approach
- Computer skills and knowledge of Office software packages.
- The person shall be autonomous, proactive, well organized and accurate.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations.
- Client oriented approach
- Ability to learn and work in a deadline-driven and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to spot, understand and solve issues, develop and recommend alternatives or solutions.
- Ability to escalate in an adequate manner.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to establish and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally.
Our client offers an annual gross salary of 95.000 Euro. Overpayment depending on the qualifications and work experience is possible.