Head of Global Mobility (m/f)
International operating company with Headquarters based in Northern Germany
Natural leader, with an international mindset and excellent strategic approach
Our client is an international operating company with Headquarters based in Northern Germany.
- Shaping the Global Mobility Strategy and driving its execution
- Reviewing and optimising the internal processes to ensure professional as well as effective support for the expatriates.
- Deep understanding of global Compensation & Benefits philosophy and its application in the context of international assignments
- Building and maintaining sustainable working relations with internal stakeholders around the globe (HR Business Partners, CoEs, Line Management) and external service providers.
- Leading the team focusing on high performance culture and change agility and developing the people
- Excellent university degree
- 6+ years relevant leadership experience within the field of global mobility / Compensation &Benefits / Talent Management
- Deep understanding of Compensation of Benefits
- Proven natural leader
- International mindset, cultural understanding
- Excellent intercultural communication and management skills.
- Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Experienced in managing internal/external stakeholders within a matrix organisation.
- Experienced in working with external service provider such as Mercer or Hay.
- Ability to solve problems and conflict management experience within a complex and international environment.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English; skills in other languages would also be advantageous.
- Openness to travel for business purposes.
- International Environment
- Competitive Salary