Head of Legal (m/f/d)
Great opportunity in a sustainable and globally working company
Key function with direct report to the CEO
Our client is a leading global working company specialized in four main business units, where the scope of responsibility consists mainly in public area related business segments. For the Austrian subsidiary which is responsible for several markets in the CEE region, we are currently looking for a highly motivated, open-minded and diplomatic Head of Legal (m/f).
- Counsel the Austrian Parent Company and its different subsidiaries on corporate matters (e.g. drafting and reviewing the minutes of Board and Supervisory Board and other bodies, corporate governance, internal rules, etc).
- Provide legal advice and supervision on procurement matters, commercial and public tender processes and projects (PPPs, Project Finance, BOT, etc) at international level, as well of any future developing countries which could be a target for future business.
- Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contract work related to the company's activity as well as financial agreements/contracts.
- Coordinate and liaise with the cross-border Legal Departments based which are based in the various subsidiaries.
- Control and supervise external advisers appointed to the different countries for the diverse projects/tenders.
- Finished studies in law
- Additionally MBA or finance studies
- Excellent leadership skills, able to develop an active cooperation with colleagues and to build team spirit
- At least 10 years of experience in a legal department of a SME or bigger company or from a law firm
- Experience in public procurement law and international contracts
- Experience in corporate finance
- Ideally experience with regulated sectors
- Proficient in German and English language; any other language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build cross-border relations
This position will be compensated with a gross annual fee of min. 100,000 EUR. Depending on qualifications and experience, there is a willingness for over payment. On top there is a bonus component as well as a company car within the package