Head of Product Marketing (f/m/d) AI
Outstanding career opportunity in AI / SaaS
Hybrid function in Marketing & Product Management
Our client is a Vienna, Austria based high-tech startup that is active in the field of AI and looking for an outstanding Head of Product Marketing (f/m/d):
You are a pro in the field of marketing and communications for software and are looking for the next challenge in your career. You are proud of your track record of scaling early stage software products to a mass market. Understanding customer demands and technical features and aligning both tocreate powerful marketing campaigns is your sweet spot. You enjoy to craft a compelling story around a company and their products. A story that excites potential clients and drives demand generation. In addition you understand the importance of public relations in the B2B space and knowhow to generate awareness with limited resources. You are eager to take on responsibility and are used to work in a high paced startup environment. You are used to working "hands on" and creating output yourself. As an experienced people manager you excel in mentoring and driving professional development of your team.
If these lines reflect your skills and mindset, we are happy to receive your application!
- Lead the marketing, communications and public relations team, at the strategic and tacticallevels
- Own demand generation for all Enterprise and SaaS products end to end
- Own the execution of all marketing and communications campaigns
- Own industry specific positioning and differentiation for our products
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Closely partner with product team to define and deliver value proposition around ourproducts and solutions
- Closely partner with sales leadership team to build marketing plansand create sales collaterals / tools that drive pipeline growth and velocity
- Guide the creation of all marketing materials, from our website to product promovideos
- Collect, synthesize, and share, user / market research across the company
- Help guide our thought leadership content and "Story" for key buyers
- Deliver insightful reporting and analytics to demonstrate marketing programs impact
- Define and track keymetrics to optimize marketing campaigns,implement dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Act as the in-house expert on products, and competitors
- Create and monitor marketing budget as well as efficiently allocate our resources
- Develop the marketing team and derive professional development plans
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications of software to enterprise segment
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring a team
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience in public relations work
- Proven track record in demand generationand driving exponential growth
- Proven background scaling early stage products to mass market
- Able to work independently inextremely fast paced, team environment
- Successful experience growing and leading a high-performance team
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, scale mindset
- Working in one of the finest Austrian startups, highly specialised in the field of AI
- Joining and leading a state-of-the-art Marketing Team
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package
- Professional & Personal Development
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway
- Numerous events for employees
- And many more ...
According to your experience and skills the annual salary package is starting from 63.000,- EUR.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.