- A vibrant high performing culture.
- HR lead position for an international corporation.
The HRD is also managing facilities, office management and leads also the SHE coordinator to ensure on-going compliance with the AZ SHE policy together with national safety, health and environmental legislation requirements. The HRD is also acting as the local Sustainability lead.
- Develop and implement the Austrian People plans By Enhancing employee engagement and working on inclusion and diversity (leadership and communication - enabling work environment - learning and development opportunities)
- Work in partnership with the Country President and Senior Management Team and line managers acting as a business advisor, identifying HR and people implications and providing recommendations and driving the execution of plans to support business objectives
- Global Processes and systems on key People processes (Talent management, reward, performance management, recruitment, training and development and payroll service delivery)
- Strengthen the HR capability within the function by Setting objectives, coaching and assessing performance and addressing performance gaps
- Lead Employee Relations all Investigations
- Master's Degree in Business, HR or related
- Post Graduate Qualification in HR or related field
- Significant in market HR experience
- Strong track record of driving a people development mind-set and building a robust approach to talent management and leadership pipe-line development
- Experience in working with Works Councils or Unions
- Evidence of successful leadership in transformation projects
- Languages: Fluent German and English
- In depth experience in one HR specialism
- Fair knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience in working with shared service centers and outsourced providers
Gross annual salary from 90.000€ depending on professional experience and qualifications.