HR Manager (m/f/x)
Rapidly growing business
Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR professional
In a rapidly growing mobility sector, goUrban, headquartered in Vienna, is the leading SaaS- platform for shared mobility worldwide. Our client provides the technology which enables companies and cities to run a shared fleet in a successful and sustainable manner.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who has an extensive track record in Human Resources and likes to tackle new challenges. Above all, we are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and has outstanding organizational, communicative, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think outside the box.
- Strategic and operative responsibility of the HR-agenda within the organization, with offices in Austria and Serbia (including operative Personnel Marketing, Employer Branding, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Recruiting, Onboarding/Offboarding, Career- and Succession planning, etc.)
- Direct collaboration with the highest management level
- Consultation of management regarding organizational development, potential issues and solutions regarding human resources and connected matters
- Coordination and implementation of recruitment activities within the organization
- First contact concerning personnel development and labour law-related issues
- Steady development and implementation of programs for employee -acquisition, -retention and -evolvement
- Personal interface to regulators and government authorities
- Ensure and further develop a company-wide collaborative culture within a young and international team from more than 18 nations
- Relevant education and minimum of 2-3 years experience in the HR field with a broad understanding of HR management for tech, sales and marketing
- Knowledge and interest in technical topics (basic understanding of technical products and software engineering)
- Readiness to work in an international young startup
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge of the Austrian labour market with regards to software-engineering
- Great social and intercultural competencies with a customer and business understanding
- On offer for the successful candidate is;
- Competitive salary starting at gross 55.000 Euro (annually)
- Fantastic organization, team culture and supportive environment
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.