Launch Project Manager (m/f/d) temporary 9 month
dynamic start-up with extensive growth strategy
career opportunity in a global setting
Our client is an exciting start up providing services to telecommunication companies on a globa scale. Our client is well-funded with an aggressive growth strategy and Michael Page is responsible to recruit a high performing team across Europe.
The Project Manager will coordinate and manage the launch of the products and services for Austria, ensuring exceptional execution. You will be working with regional and global teams to solve problems, as well as leveraging personal influence skills to remove barriers and bring projects to completion. This roles reports to the Global Project Manager with a dotted line to the General Manager Austria.
The successful candidate must possess strong influencing, people, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to drive significant results in ambiguous situations. Travel from time to time will be required.
- Develops project plan as well as overall project milestones and drives accountability across each of the project stakeholders.
- Understand client requirements and objectives; translates client requirements into operational requirements for relevant functional groups.
- Accountable for the delivery of client projects that require coordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders and delivery teams, including customer Services, Product Management, Call Centers, Marketing, Planning, Procurement, Supplier Management, Operations, Transportation, IT and Finance.
- Runs project meetings with the core team meetings to track progress against milestones and resolve challenges.
- Creates and manages project artifacts to report progress, identify emerging issues, assign ownership and accountability, and trigger follow-up or escalations as needed.
- Recognizes project risk factors early on and mitigates or creates contingency plans. Report out to senior team and/or client teams on results, risks, and opportunities identified.
- Serves as a single point of contact for overall project issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong collaboration and cross functional relationship skills; ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions.
- Ability to manage large scale projects and present complex results to senior colleagues.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability, and financial skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, including but not limited to MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.
- Self-starter with strong desire to identify and lead opportunities that drive significant business impact.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and drive initiatives while operating in a complex matrixed environment.
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiarity with common logistics, call center, inventory management processes, and technologies.
- 5 or more years of project management experience.
An outstanding opportunity to accompany the launch of a global telecommunication services provider in Austria on a temporary 9 month contract. The salary package starts from 5.000 EUR per month.