Marketing Activation Manager (m/f/x)
Print Management Service Experience
We are currently looking for a Marketing Activation Manager (m/f/x) to develop a good understanding of the client's business, key drivers in the retail/marketing activation sector and become established as a trusted partner. To also provide value-added service as part of a client-facing team managing client marketing projects.
- To outline the minimum expectation of on-site teams in order to do the job effectively and what we believe 'Best in Class' looks like.
- To enable us to assess current skillsets and capabilities as well as recruit the right teams.
- To enable effective performance management process whereby employees assess themselves as well as get managers to evaluate their performance against key competencies.
- To act as a career framework for individuals to learn, grow and progress.
A successful Marketing Activation Manager will perform the below activities within the respectful areas of expertise:
Client relationship management
- Take the lead in overseeing day to day client interaction and briefings whilst taking the time to understand your client's business and key challenges
- Maintaining regular client contact with key clients to build awareness of delivery and account status.
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing regular activity updates, advice and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
- Participate in client meetings contributing to the evolution of the client's POSM and print strategy and requirements
- Encourage client adoption of key process initiatives including rate cards, order windows, etc.
Retail/Marketing Activation expertise
- Create a collaborative environment and stimulate discussion on upcoming projects and POSM requirements sharing your knowledge of the retail marketing activation sector.
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a POSM subject matter experts and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials.
- Be comfortable questioning a client brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the production teams.
- Hold discussions with your clients about their brief requirements and add your thoughts, insights and knowledge to help define their brief.
- Brief the production team and get their support on accurate and thorough spec completion and follow the required ways of working
- Provide regular campaign updates and proactively communicate next steps to clients in advance.
- Produce clear campaign plans and manage client expectations confidently throughout the delivery of a project.
- Ensure all activity reports are accurate and deliver value to your client based on their reporting requirements
Data Quality, Reporting and Insight
- Present monthly review of savings and projects delivered highlighting key achievements, challenges and progress against reciprocal KPI's
- Prepare the reporting content and examples for the monthly meetings and QBR's and work with the CSD's to share wider company news and best practise from the wider client activity
- Understand why savings are up/down and proactively take steps to collaborate with key stakeholders to improve performance and ensure data accuracy and completeness
We are looking for someone who is solution orientated, with strong communication skills, "can-do" attitude and ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues but as well as on their own to deliver award winning work. As this role requires frequent travel between Vienna and Linz (where the client is based), the successful candidate will be flexible around their working hours.
Our client offers an annual gross salary of 42.000 Euro. Overpayment depending on the qualifications and work experience is possible.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.