National Sales Manager (m/f) Austria
dynamic start-up with extensive growth strategy
career opportunity in a global setting
Our client is an exciting start up providing services to telecommunication companies on a globa scale. Our client is well-funded with an aggressive growth strategy and Michael Page is responsible to recruit a high performing team across Europe.
We are seeking a talented leader to drive sales of our market disrupting subscription-based service, which we are launching across Austria. We are a fast-growing business with an aggressive growth strategy, delivering innovative products to our partners and we are building a high performing business across Europe.
Based in Vienna this role will have primary responsibility for building and growing productive relationships with partners and senior client leaders in the Austrian market. Leading the Austrian team reporting to the General Manager Italy will be accountable for expanding sales through various mediums and approaches. Innovation and strategy skills are critical to the success of this role.
This position will work with internal cross functional teams to identify growth, new products and process improvements opportunities.
Leadership and coordination of all Austrian activity including Sales, Customer Experience, Supply Chain and Finance.
Key Account Management
- Strategically analyse the territory by reviewing sales report data to identify highest opportunities
- Build a team of outsourced sales reps to visit stores and train sales staff across Austria, identifying through data analysis the optimal visit and training cycles to maximise sales
- Build relationships with client sales teams as a priority, understand country business plan and targets.
- Develop a holistic strategy to drive sales and keep the product fresh.
- Incorporate information learned from sales staff, Store managers, Client Managers, and industry knowledge to identify actions to drive sales
- Effectively manage activity calendar to optimize results and expenses
- Ensure high volume Districts and Stores have regular touch points, training, and leadership support
- Create and deliver strategy to drive take rate in non-performing stores, test and adjust fast through data analysis
- Facilitate classroom training for all sales staff across Italy prior to product launches.
- Responsible for building an effective outsourced sales team
Collaboration and Influence
- Partner with key internal stakeholders in development of client sales performance drivers by sharing identified growth opportunities and best practices
- Assist in development of client's sales strategy and execution
- Continuously assess needs and provide action plan with recommendations to GM Europe
- Integrate training into client's existing training programs where possible, or standalone if required. Scheduling and delivering training with Sales teams
- Build and lead high performing sales team
- Evaluate and update training programs as needed to align with client sales strategies and products
- Engage and partner with senior client sales leaders and recommend improvement strategies based on learnings and insights (including classroom training where and when appropriate)
- Client specific training facilitation to motivate sales
- Coordination of training logistics to include, identification of appropriate attendees, materials, and training approach; obtaining store leadership support; and T&E budget management
- 3 - 5 years management experience
- 3+ years of B2B or B2C account sales management experience
- 2+ years of retail store/district management experience
- Experienced in building quality relationships at Senior Leadership levels
- Formal training or presentation experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to solve complex problems through innovative strategy
- Experience interacting with leaders at all levels of an organization
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data to drive action planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving assigned financial or sales goals
An outstanding opportunity to lead the launch of a global telecommunication services provider in Austria on a fulltime unlimited contract. The salary package starts from 6.500 EUR per month.