- Verantwortungsvolle Funktion mit persönlichen Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Innovativer Marktführer mit flexiblen und internationalen Arbeitsumfeld
As a global leader in industrial automation, our client combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. In particular our client develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation
- Provide pricing thought leadership and expertise to the countries/ sales organization, industry experts and product management to develop effective pricing policies.
- Evaluate, design, develop and implement a successful pricing strategy
- Help designing and implementing a pricing operating model and ensure pricing excellence over the whole sales network Be a key part of identifying and designing price improvement projects and drive the implementation and roll-out of key methods and tools in the global sales network.
- Assess pricing metrics and price-related data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies, policies, and performance as well as forecasting impacts and estimating customer willingness to pay.
- Effectively communicate, persuade, and motivate the organization to change behaviors and make value-based pricing an integral part of our operating model.
- Conceptualize and implement methods and tools to continuously improve and professionalize our pricing activities and performance management.
- Train the stakeholders on pricing and analytics methods and tools.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (preferably Master's degree) in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in price strategy and pricing setting with a proven track record of creating tangible impact.
- Experience in B2B price management in the machine building industry or similar type industry is strongly preferred.
- Deep expertise with state-of-the-art pricing methods and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to persuade and engage people across multiple functions and geographies.
- Ability to deal with the complex, global context of a large multinational.
- Hands-on mentality and an open, appreciative working atmosphere in a global high-tech company
- Respectful cooperation in a motivated team
- Varied and responsible tasks and topics with opportunities for development
- Flexible Working hours
- Other benefits (modern offices and IT-systems / Home Office / Employee canteen "Orangerie" / Free hot drinks / Sabbatical / various sports offers and much more)