- International Team
- Dynamic environment
Become part of an international team located in a modern office in the Vienna city center. The Reporting Expert ensures that correct group regulatory reporting is performed on time. The expert structures and analyzes data in different sources, observes corresponding regulatory rules and finalizes correctly the reports. The expert triggers initiatives, reviews new requirements and actively coordinates if required with other departments in the whole group.
- Prepares and validates regulatory reports, especially on Resolution Reporting (e.g. MREL reporting, LDR, ALR, M-Templates etc.)
- Works on highly complex data using different databases to produce correctly structured reports and performs required external regulatory analyses
- Interacts with other departments on cross-departmental issues
- Communication with the ÖNB with regard to inquiries sent
- Cooperates with external and internal audit
- Supports different regulatory projects (e.g. TreBO)
- Analyses complex regulatory requirements and follows proactively and in anticipatory manner all changes.
- Performs testing activities for new software releases relevant for regulatory reporting (e.g. Svenson, CBS, ATDP)
- Documents properly all process steps incl. sets up controls, updates guidelines when needed
Demonstrable extensive practical job experience within the banking sector regarding regulatory reporting
- University degrees in the fields of Business Management, Banking or Financial Institutions
- Know-how and experience in working with data and databases, analytical skills, experience of regulatory reports
- Understanding of accounting, knowledge on CRR II, CRD V, BRRD II, SRMR II, IFRS 9
- Excellent English is a must, German knowledge an asset, Russian or any CEE language as a plus
- MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Svenson or other reporting tools nice to have
This Regulatory Reporting Specialist role, offers a base salary starting at Euro 60,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience, and includes our comprehensive benefits package as well as additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.