Senior Retention Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Digital Education
Growth driven business in digial education
Outstanding company culture
A scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. Out client wants to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "Students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's students.
Our client aims at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to feed the sales pipeline with thousands of qualified leads! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
- Contribute to the overall goal of providing a great user experience across channels and increase engagement, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Understand our users needs, create personas and segment users according to revenue potential and level of engagement (e.g.: detractors vs. promoters).
- Map out and optimize the user journey/experience and set up automated processes.
- Identify and track predictors that lead to higher engagement and upsell opportunities.
- Use cohort analyses to measure and forecast customer retention according to seasonality, purchased subscription, tutoring subjects, level of engagement...
- Identify and A/B test new product features to push user engagement.
- Create content for 1-to-many communication with parents and tutors (newsletters).
- Build loyalty and referral programs for parents, students and tutors.
- Be partly accountable for the development 'of retention rate, upsells and NPS.
- 6+ years of B2C Performance Marketing experience in a fast-growth company.
- Data-driven personality with the ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and transfer into actionable steps.
- Deep understanding of marketing technologies and media platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot CRM, etc.).
- Thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experience.
- Leadership presence; experience leading people and/or projects.
- Proactive, getting-it-done mindset - you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Working proficiency in English and German.
- An annual gross salary starting at €60.000, depending on qualifications.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.