You are here
At Michael Page, your privacy is our priority.
What information are you collecting?
How will you use my personal data?
Who will you share my personal data with?
How long will you keep my personal data for?
What are my rights?
How do I change my subscription preferences?
How do I contact you?
Right to Object: You have a legal right to object at any time to:
(i) use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes; and
(ii) processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate interests, unless there are compelling legitimate ground for our continued processing.
The Information we collect
We will collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your Curriculum Vitae ("CV"). When we receive your details and CV electronically, this may be through a direct application on one of our websites or an application that you have made through a third party job board.
How we use your Personal Information
to provide our services to you;
to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs;
to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us;
to answer your enquiries;
to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Before we do so, you will be given an option to opt-out of such communications and an option to unsubscribe will also be provided with each communication;
to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
to provide further services to you by sharing your personal information with other companies within our Group of companies as well as trusted third parties. Further details about this are set out in the separate section below on Sharing your Personal Information;
to release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so;
our website uses a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
- In order to provide you with personalised content on our website, with more relevant communication in our emails, and with a tailored service from our consultants, we track and record your usage and interaction with our website and emails. We employ a third party service provider to help us record, store and analyse this information to determine how we might best deliver your engagement. We ensure that no personally identifiable attributes are recorded in this database and, other than our chosen service provider, we do not share this information with any other business or affiliate.
The Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Information
Under GDPR, the main grounds that we rely upon in order to process personal information of clients and candidates are the following:
How we share your Personal Information
Other Companies within our Group within the EEA
- to provide you with recruitment services;
- for business development;
- for systems development and testing;
- for development and marketing of other products and services;
- to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you; and/or
to tailor our website and the websites of other companies in our Group when you log on to make them relevant to you personally.
Other companies within our Group outside the EEA
Trusted Third Parties
- employment reference checking;
- qualification checking;
- criminal reference checking (in countries where it is permitted or requested by law);
- verification of details you have provided from third party sources; and/or
- psychometric evaluations or skills tests.
- professional advisors;
- data analytics providers;
- IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems;
- research and mailing houses; and/or
- function co-ordinators.
Regulatory and Law Enforcement Agencies
New business owners
How long we will hold your information
Your rights on Information we hold about you
Right of Access
Right of Correction or Completion
Right of Erasure
Right to object to or restrict processing
Right of Data Portability
- you have provided to us previously; and
- is processed by us using automated means.
Aggregate Information about the Company´s online visitors
- which area users access most frequently; and/or
- which services users access the most.
Hospitalet de Llobregat,
Am Belvedere 4 (Eingang: Karl-Popper-Straße 4)